RTEMS 5 on the start page of RTEMS.org

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sat Aug 8 15:51:53 UTC 2020

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020, 10:38 AM Christian Mauderer <oss at c-mauderer.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I noted that on the start page of www.rtems.org, there are still a lot
> of outdated references to the last release. One of the most obvious is
> the Documentation section on the right and the "Release and Active
> Development" section.
>
> I don't think that our home page is in a git repo so that I could send a
> patch?

That would be nice but it isn't the way it is now. It is in Drupal now.
Personally I have decided an active CMS is too heavy for many websites.

Hugo looks like a decent way for us to go as best I can tell. It is a
static site generator with lots of themes. But it takes work.

Who would be able to update the links?

Me for one. Please file a ticket with specific changes and I will make
them. Please please please don't make me find everything and the right
destination. It is tedious enough executing the changes.

--joel