[rtems-docs commit] c-user: Generate Timer Manager documentation

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Dec 15 04:08:17 UTC 2020

On 11/12/20 5:02 pm, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>>> We could add a script which performs some post processing after creation the of
>>> the release branches.
>> What about ....
>>
>> https://www.rtems.org/support/bugs.html
>>
>> If a redirect can be set up we could insulate these links from the location they
>> are.
>
> I don't mind changing the link and regenerate the sources, but I think changing
> the documentation links is not good in general.

Yes so do we stop adding invalid links? We either accept we need to change them
once we have something sorted or we do not added them until then?

I do not have any other solutions and I am open to a better one.

Not resolving this issue makes releasing hard and given the push back I received
for some changes I made at release time I would prefer we act when it happens
and acknowledge the liability.