microzed board boot from a sd card

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Dec 22 18:41:00 UTC 2020

Hi Xiaomin,

Welcome to RTEMS.

On 16/12/20 6:08 am, Xiaomin (Jasmine) wrote:
> Hi, there,
>
> I followed this article:
>
> https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Boards/Zynq%20-%20Zedboard
> <https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Boards/Zynq%20-%20Zedboard>
>
> for development. It basically gets the boot img file from a tftp server. It
> worked very well for me.
>
> Now I am done with the development. I'd like to boot with my image file on the
> SD card itself, not getting the img file through tftp anymore.
>
> How should I modify the uenv.txt file to do that?

I am sorry I do not have the exact command you need, it depends on the
formatting used on the SD card. My approach to solving these types of problems
is to boot the board and stop the boot early via the keyboard and then play with
the uboot commands until I find something that works. This typically means being
able to list the directory of the executable you want to run and then actually
running it. Once you have those command you can place them in the uenv.txt
config file.

I hope this helps.