Buildbot emails.

Amar Takhar amar at rtems.org
Tue Feb 4 19:05:37 UTC 2020

If anyone wants an email when Buildbot fails for a commit you have made please
let me know.

You will get an email when the status changes from Working -> Broken or Broken
-> Working.

Buildbot should be stable enough now that it doesn't have many of its own errors
and we recently caught breakage from a commit made.

Currently only Joel, Chris and myself are on this list.  If you wish to be added
please send me your full email that you use to commit with in the format of:

  Amar Takhar <amar at rtems.org>

Otherwise realtime status is available at

  https://buildbot.rtems.org/

Amar.