Need help with proof submission for Contribution Eligibilty

Ayush Dwivedi 21cencturyayush at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 10:45:41 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

I am new to RTEMS community. I wish to contribute to the RTEMS project. I
read on the RTEMS gsoc getting started page that I am required to submit a
proof that I can contribute. Modifying the sample executable hello.exe
source code along with the screenshot of it being tested on gdb is needed
so I changed the print statement of the sample and ran it on gdb. I have
took the screenshot as asked and made a patch file as required. I need to
know where and how to send it.

Regards,
Ayush Dwivedi