RTEMS Manuals: Single Page HTML version doesn't work

Christian Mauderer christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Thu Feb 13 06:20:55 UTC 2020

Hello Amar,

On 13/02/2020 05:33, Amar Takhar wrote:
> On 2020-02-13 15:16 +1100, Chris Johns wrote:
> <snip>
>> It is useful if a user is deploying our documentation. I am not sure is
>> something people building the docs normally do.
>
> Yes it's actually the main method I've seen many use since it inlines all files
> including images so it's just 1 HTML file per manual we should really keep it.

Understood it. It still works when build locally so it shouldn't be a
big problem fixing it. I just wasn't really aware of the single page
version before and therefore I wasn't sure whether it should work or
not. Just forget my question whether we should remove it. New question
is: How do we fix it?

>> I have found node.js problematic on Ubuntu 18.something. An openssl ABI change
>> in dot version broke the packaging. I do not remember any issues on FreeBSD.
>
> I've never had an issue on FreeBSD but a few on Linux I think those have been
> fixed now though this was some time back.  OS X and Windows have been fine for
> me as well.

It was no big problem. Only that my distro (OpenSUSE) didn't deliver it
packed as rpm.

Best regards

Christian

> Amar.