RTEMS Manuals: Single Page HTML version doesn't work

Christian Mauderer christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Thu Feb 13 07:25:13 UTC 2020

On 13/02/2020 07:51, Amar Takhar wrote:
> On 2020-02-13 07:20 +0100, Christian Mauderer wrote:
>> Hello Amar,
>
> Hey!
>
>> Understood it. It still works when build locally so it shouldn't be a
>> big problem fixing it. I just wasn't really aware of the single page
>> version before and therefore I wasn't sure whether it should work or
>> not. Just forget my question whether we should remove it. New question
>> is: How do we fix it?
>
> I think only Chris can answer that one as the files are 0 bytes.

Yes. He seems a bit busy now and it's no pressing matter. So let's just
wait a bit.

>> It was no big problem. Only that my distro (OpenSUSE) didn't deliver it
>> packed as rpm.
>
> Yea.. I know it's a pain but it's the best tool for the job I've used it
> everywhere and it hasn't broken even once outside of Node issues.

No problem at all. I don't know of another tool for that and to be
honest: I didn't know of that one before. So the tool is completely OK
for me. I don't expect all packages pre-packed. It's just a bit simpler
if they are. But except for very basic tools there will always be a
distribution that doesn't have a package ready for it.

Best regards

Christian

> Amar.

embedded brains GmbH