GSOC: Call for Mentors

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Feb 17 19:58:37 UTC 2020

Assuming we get accepted on 2/20, I will be able to start adding mentors
shortly after. Please let me know if you're interested to mentor this
summer, either in a primary or co-mentor capacity. As usual, I will provide
"backup" mentoring and high-level organization of all projects with weekly
contact to each student. Primary mentors are responsible for multiple
interactions per week (daily is best) with their student and providing
strong technical guidance. Co-mentors should stay in the loop, and possibly
step in if the primary mentor needs a break or other emergency comes up.

Gedare