Project query

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Feb 19 18:58:08 UTC 2020

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 9:45 AM suyash singh <suyashsingh234 at gmail.com> wrote:

> sorry clicked reply instead of "reply all"
>

> I don't have any boards and experience. What interests me about this project is that microblaze is used in FPGA which are used in a variety of fields like science, medicine and defence. Porting an os to it would be a great contribution

Hi Suyash,

For any BSP/port development project we require students to have
access ahead of time to the hardware they would need to successfully
complete the project.  So I don't think the microblaze would be a good
project idea for you. I hope you can look for some more ideas that
might interest you.

Gedare