SPDX License Identifier Only and Full Copy?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Feb 21 21:52:31 UTC 2020

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020, 8:34 AM Andrew Butterfield <
Andrew.Butterfield at cs.tcd.ie> wrote:

> I like this because,
> 1. It tells me it is a BSD license (which the BSD license at the bottom
> doesn't)
> 2 . Then the stuff that tells me if the file is interesting (as per Joel's
> comment)
> 3. Then the license

+1

And to toss in another decision point, the ntpsec project has a thread now
that copyright statements do not need to include years. Apparently, Debian
has some opinions on this and from what I can tell, it simplifies an
overall copyright report.

> Just my thruppence worth ;-)

How much is that worth at the current exchange rate? :)