Build Linux: PASSED 5/rtems-arm on x86_64-linux-gnu

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Feb 26 22:15:31 UTC 2020

On 27/2/20 12:26 am, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 26/02/2020 14:21, sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de wrote:
>> RTEMS Source Builder Repository Status
>>   Remotes:
>>     1: origin:ssh://sebh@dispatch.rtems.org/data/git/rtems-source-builder.git
>>     2:
>> main:git at main.eb.localhost:eb/101-embedded-brains/oss/rtems-source-builder.git
>>     3: esa:git at gitrepos.estec.esa.int:external/rtems-smp-qualification-rsb.git
>
> Why are the remote repositories reported?

It provides the git environment being used. The report needs a repo and I am not
sure you can tell which is the source of branch programmatically.

> I think we should remove this private and user-dependent information.

I have a specific repo I use for these types of publicly posted build ...

RTEMS Source Builder Repository Status
 Remotes:
   1: origin: git://git.rtems.org/rtems-source-builder.git
 Head:
  Commit: 14c5cb77132a3e66afab571afbf67dacad433ec3