Cheap Small PC for RTEMS testing

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 02:39:56 UTC 2020

I wonder if any of these boards would be compatible:
https://up-board.org/

The Up Board that has the same form factor as a raspberry Pi looks like it
is $100 US:
 https://up-shop.org/up-boards/272-up-board.html

A google shows this x86 32 bit processor, which is interesting:
http://www.86duino.com/?page_id=11

The 86duino "zero" is $39 US and has a 32 bit 300mhz x86 compatible CPU.
Says:
 The 86Duino is a high performance and fully static 32-bit x86 processor
board compatible with Windows OS, Linux and most popular 32-bit RTOS
http://shop.dmp.com.tw/INT/products/23

Is RTEMS popular ? :)