RTEMS Project projects?

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Jan 20 17:15:22 UTC 2020

Maybe just a hierarchical picture could be provided.

I'd also be OK with new "projects" using a different noun, such as "effort"

As with Chris, I would not change established language (such as for
RTEMS Tools Project). Nice Qualification is still getting off the
ground, the language around it could change.

Gedare