[GSoC 2020: Daily Update]: Building EPICS with RTEMS5

Mritunjay Sharma mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 21:07:29 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 10:53 PM Mritunjay Sharma <
mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com> wrote:

I used the 4.10 HEAD as suggested by you and I cross-checked it using
` cat .git/HEAD`
which showed the following result: `ref: refs/heads/4.10`. I did the entire
process again with 4.10 ahead but I got the
same error again after using 'make' in epics-base.

Thanks,
Mritunjay