[GSoC 2020]: Weekly thread update

Mritunjay Sharma mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 20:02:19 UTC 2020

[UPDATE]: Thank you so much Heinz, with commit `
3afec267ab08568ea454789e562450b00feea5c0`v
I was able to successfully built EPICS7 with RTEMS5 for pc-386 and pc-386
qemu both.

As advised, should I begin writing RSB recipe now for RTEMS5?
What can be the next steps?

Please advise and also guide on what will be the best way to begin with
writing RSB recipe?

Thanks
Mritunjay