[GSoC 2020]: Doubts in building RSB Recipe for EPICS for multiple architectures

Mritunjay Sharma mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 18:17:15 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Meanwhile, I publish a couple of blogs of the learnings I made in this
phase, tonight,
I will request you all to kindly review the patches so that I can send the
next version of them.

Also kindly guide, so that the RSB recipe which works only on pc-386 can
also work for other BSP targets for EPICS7+RTEMS5

Thanks
Mritunjay