[GSoC 2020]: Doubts in building RSB Recipe for EPICS for multiple architectures

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sun Jul 26 23:46:53 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 8:51 AM Mritunjay Sharma <
mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> To update you all, I have sent the first version of PATCHES that
> implement an RSB recipe for EPICS7 building with RTEMS5 for pc-386.
>
> While the build was successful for pc-386, I have doubts and need
> suggestions on how to make it work across different BSP targets.
> I will request Chris to show me the path and if possible then also review
> the patches.

I didn't see anything in the patches that look to be pc specific but admit
I could have
missed something. I would try another couple of BSPs known to work with
EPICS
using the same network stack you used for the PC. Options include:

+ powerpc and beatnik or a motorola_powerpc variant
+ arm zynq qemu
+ m68k uc5282

Which network stack did you build against?