Release snapshot 5.0.0-m2006-2 available

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Wed Jun 17 06:56:37 UTC 2020

Great.
I ran the testsuites without the SMP-patches on hardware last night to have a reference. It takes about 8 h and the results are below.

I am building everything again with the release snapshot and will run the testsuite for single core this night.
Then, we should know that the patches didn't break anything for existing applications.

Cheers,

   Jan

Passed:        564
Failed:          7