I want port rtems to a Cortex_R5 CPU

yuanbor at aliyun.com yuanbor at aliyun.com
Sat Jun 20 01:01:17 UTC 2020

Thank you very much! I will try the tms570 bsp.

yuanbor at aliyun.com

From: Joel Sherrill
Date: 2020-06-20 06:02
To: yuanbor at aliyun.com
CC: devel
Subject: Re: I want port rtems to a Cortex_R5 CPU

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 8:23 PM yuanbor at aliyun.com <yuanbor at aliyun.com> wrote:
Does rtems support this cpu? The arch is ARM v7r.

There is a BSP for the TI tms570 (rtems/bsps/arm/tms570) which should be an r5 similar to what you are targeting.

Another question is when the 5.1 edition will be released? Thank you very much!

I'd like to say yesterday, last week, last month, ... but there is at least one issue to close before it is final I think.

And there was a report of the Pi2 not working with SMP which is troubling.

--joel

yuanbor at aliyun.com