Joel on Embedded.fm Podcast

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Jun 24 15:02:42 UTC 2020

Hi

This week's episode of the embedded.fm (www.embedded.fm) will feature me.
This is my second time on the podcast. This appearance grew from an email I
sent Elicia in response to a previous podcast on when and why to use an
operating system. They were right but didn't begin to discuss more than the
basic things that push you from a non-threaded bare metal toolchain to a
more robust RTOS environment. Hopefully I did a decent job.

Details are at https://www.rtems.org/node/134. The episode debuts late 24
June and will be at the top of the embedded.fm podcast list. I will update
the news item to have a permanent link to the episode when it is out.

I hope you enjoy and I'm looking forward to feedback.

--joel