New Build System: Can't include headers

Niteesh G. S. niteesh.gs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:43:40 UTC 2020

Hello,
On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:47 PM Sebastian Huber <

> Hello,
>
> your header files are in the wrong place. Architecture and BSP
> independent header files which need to be installed should be under
> "cpukit/include".

For libfreebsd, this means we will need to have the source files under
cpukit/libfreebsd/freebsd
and the headers which will be exposed under cpukit/include. Is this
separation OK?
And also though not necessary it will be nice to have the same include path
as in FreeBSD.
Is this possible without collision when used along with libBSD?

And also won't this separation make synchronizing with FreeBSD hard?

Thanks,
Niteesh.