Update sphinx_rtd_theme to 68a19ca / 0.4.3.dev0.

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sun Mar 1 22:41:43 UTC 2020

On 2/3/20 9:19 am, Chris Johns wrote:
> On 2/3/20 8:53 am, Chris Johns wrote:

>>> Okay great I'll do that now then thank you!
>>>

>> The online docs failed to build. The error is:
>>
>> Theme error:
>> unsupported theme option 'genindex' given
>>
>> Has the minimum required version of Sphinx changed from 1.3 to something else?
>
> I have updated my sync.rtems.org builder virtualevn's Sphinx to 1.8 using pip
> however sphinxcontrib-bibtex is stuck on 0.3.5 and our configure check fails ...
>
> https://git.rtems.org/rtems-docs/tree/common/waf.py#n229
>
> Running `pip install --upgrade sphinxcontrib-bibtex` fails with an error, it
> seems to want Sphinx >= 2.0. The sync.rtems.org virtualenv command is python 2.7
> and `pip install sphinx` only installs 1.8.5. I am wondering if this is a python
> 2 and 3 issue and later sphinx versions need python3. I cannot find a virtualenv
> for 3.6 on sync.rtems.org and forcing the 2.7 virtualenv to use 3.6 crashes.

<sigh> I have managed to hack around the issue with the following command ...

 pip install sphinxcontrib-bibtex==0.4.1

I am waiting for the build to be posted in the web server.

The sync.rtems.org box is running FreeBSD 10 and Amar and I cannot update this
box with a lot of unfunded work and we both do not have this time available. In
time things will stop working. We need financial support from the community and
users to be able to fund such work. I have been attempting to get a donate page
online but I am sorry this still has not happened so if you would like to donate
please send me Joel a private email with the details and we will attempt to get
something happening. Thanks.