Introducing myself and HelloWorld completion.

Denil Verghese denilcv3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:07:24 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

     Myself Denil C Verghese, doing a degree in Bachelors of Technology.
I'm here because of two reasons. Foremost, I would like to be part of this
endeavor. Second, I want to be an intern as a part of GSoC.

I have done the hello world program mentioned at the wiki page and I have
attached the patch file with this mail. I not sure whether it is the
correct output or not. For some reason, I can't load the simulator by
executing 'tar sim' in gdb. Hence I used sis command with -gdb argument and
used 'tar remote:1234' to run the simulator. Is this enough?

Thanks to Jiri Gaisler for helping me out with the hello World program.

I would like to work on RTEMS Release Notes Generator
<https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3314> or Improve the SMP scheduler with
arbitrary processor affinity support <https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2510>.
It would be great if someone could guide me in selecting the project.

I'm ready to resolve any mistakes that I may make. Hoping that I would get
some guidance on how to be a part of this.

Thank You,

Denil C Verghese