Added link to my proposal and Call for mentors.

Denil Verghese denilcv3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:25:10 UTC 2020

Hi,
     I have uploaded my draft proposal. I would kindly request you all to
review the proposal and provide suggestions. There are many areas that
require attention.

There are three tickets that has been Included in the proposal:

   -  I have also added one more ticket which I haven't yet discussed which
   is https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3860. Can I Include this in the
   project?
   - https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3333
   - https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3314
   - There is also a proposal of Auditing Licenses, how can I do that? I
   will be happy to discuss and find a solution and method to implement it.

Valuable advices appreciated. Thank you.
Denil C Verghese