microblaze build failure

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Mar 13 18:02:36 UTC 2020

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 12:22 PM Sebastian Huber <

> On 13/03/2020 14:53, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>
> > Based on conversations with Chris, I don't think this is the same as
> > his failure mode (on FreeBSD?) and this isn't a critical target but I
> > am perplexed at this failure in common code. crt0.c should just
> > compile. This is with everything off the master but I get the same
> > failure on CentOS 7 with the RSB. Any ideas?
> https://sourceware.org/pipermail/newlib/2020/017571.html

Awesome! Good spot! I knew it had to be something small. It just had not
jumped out at me. I wonder how this builds on other targets at all.

Once this is merged and propagates to our github mirror, will you be bumping
the rtems5 tools?

What about rtems6 tools? Are those being paused until a release is
done?

Thanks.

-joel