BSP Buildset for EPICS GSOC 2020 Proposal

Mritunjay Sharma mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 19:44:25 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

This is to inform that I have updated my first draft link to the proposal
on https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/2020.
It is the first draft of the proposal and needs a lot of refinement and
suggestions from the mentors to improve it and make it presentable for the
GSoC 2020 proposal.

Link to the proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G0rA1Ri6qxfiMlCC6JKpCAIq1tvpgUNoM6rCoXdeUPk/edit?usp=sharing

With deep regrets, I would also like to share with you all that my
grandfather passed away on 12th March 2020 after his long battle with
cancer and so I might be less active for a couple of days, however, I will
try to move on and fulfil his aspirations and keep on contributing :(

Thanks,
Mritunjay