BSP Wiki Clean Up

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sat Mar 14 20:05:04 UTC 2020

I put devel@ back on

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020, 2:23 PM Mritunjay Sharma <mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am very much willing to help with this thing. Being a bit new to the
> community, I just wanted to know that while deleting the wiki content on
> obsolete BSPs, do I need to report it before deleting and create a ticket
> for it or I can straightaway delete it?

I hate to start with use your judgement but...

You could just ask on the list for deletion confirmation. My impression is
that a deletion pass will be quick.

For moving content to rtems-docs, that will be patches which need review.
So post those.

And I suspect some BSPs will have pages that are useless stubs. Ask about
just deleting instead of converting them.

Thanks for pitching in.