RTEMS Python Standardization (ticket #3892)

Anmol Mishra anmol.j2020 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 05:27:15 UTC 2020

Hello,
I put your email in cc, Did you get a chance to take a quick read of my
shared proposal?
In case you missed it,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_G0-q7J2b-5kJzZGI32a-KpC6gMzJ1FcNFFTdMCw1c4/edit?usp=sharing
(This is the link for the first draft).
I just need a direction about the point of starting like which
repositories to focus first. Your mentorship and help are highly
appreciated.

Regards
Anmol