BSP Wiki Clean Up

Mritunjay Sharma mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:01:40 UTC 2020

Working on #3905 (Clean up BSP Wiki Pages), I have made a list of BSPs that
are not now part of the source tree and recommending them to delete them
and I would like to @rtems-devel at rtems.org <devel at rtems.org> to have a look
of it :

To be removed BSPs

ARM BSPs
1) Cogent CSB637 --csb637
2) Cogent Kit637_v6 -- kit637 v6
3) RTL22xx_t (Philips/NXP ARM7 in Thumb mode) -- rtl22xx t
4) GamePark? Holdings GP2X -- gp2x
5) NXP LPC17XX (pin compatible to LPC24XX with ARM Cortex-M3 core) ?
6) NXP LPC40XX (pin compatible to LPC24XX with ARM Cortex-M4 core) ?
7) Stellaris LaunchPad? XL -- LM4F120
8) STM32F105

Motorola M68xxx and Coldfire BSPs
1) Generic MC68302 -- gen68302
2) Motorola MVME162LX -- mvme162lx
3) ods68302

MIPS BSPs
1) Generic IDT 4600 -- p4000
2) Generic IDT 4650 -- p4650

PowerPC BSPs
1) BAE RAD750 3U and 6U -- rad750
2) DY-4 DMV177 -- dmv177?
3) Frasca ETHCOMM -- eth comm
4) Freescale MPC5554 --Phycore mpc5554?
5) Freescale MPC5674FEVB -- MPC5674FEVB
6) Generic PPC405 -- gen405
7) IMD Helas 403 -- helas403?
8) Motorola MCP750 -- mcp750
9) Motorola/Phytec? Phycore MCP5554 Phycore mpc5554
10)Motorola MTX603e -- mtx603e
11)Motorola MVME2100 -- mvme2100
12)Motorola MVME2307 -- mvme2307
13)Motorola MVME2400 -- mvme2400?
14)Motorola MVME2600 -- mvme2600
15)Motorola MVME2700 -- mvme2700

SPARC BSPs
1) SPARC Instruction Simulator (sis) -- obsoleted in 5.1.

Please tell if I have add to link to them also.

Thanks
Mritunjay