Regarding my proposal.

Denil Verghese denilcv3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 03:12:37 UTC 2020

Hi,
     I have been closely watching the mailing list as well as my proposal
for any suggestions of any kind but, so far I received none.
  Is there anything that I can do to improve my proposal so that it
benefits the community.
   As  mentioned in the RTEMS GSoC page repeated review gives more chance
of acceptance. Hence I request Interested mentors to look into it and
provide valuable suggestions.

Since I felt the project will be too short I would also like to add a code
formatter/checker ticket to it. Will it suffice?

Is there anything I can do to be a successful member of this community as
well as a GSoC student.

Thank you.
Denil C Verghese