Adding GDB BSPs to rtems-tester

Niteesh G. S. niteesh.gs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:39:30 UTC 2020

I built mips jmr3904. I was able to run rtems-run and rtems-test on it.
But cdtest.exe fails.
*** TESTING C++ EXCEPTIONS ***
mips-core: 1 byte read to unmapped address 0x2ed31 at 0x880290a4
Program received signal SIGBUS, Bus error.
0x88028fe4 in strlen ()
What is causing this error?
I tried running this manually on GDB. On forcefully continuing.
Warning, resuming with mismatched exception signal (7 vs 10)
Unhandled exception 7
sr: 0x536936196  cause: 0x00029724 --> Data Bus Error

*** FATAL ***
fatal source: 1 (INTERNAL_ERROR_RTEMS_API)
fatal code: 9800724312699699200 (0x100000000)
RTEMS version: 5.0.0.37e7cc5f4ce7ed46b5ea2de56d9066d121d851cb-modified
RTEMS tools: 7.5.0 20191114 (RTEMS 5, RSB 5 (0b7e87143b76), Newlib fbaa096)
executing thread ID: 0x08a010001
executing thread name: CTOR

Is this problem with the BSP or simulator? And how can I fix this?