discussion related to implementation of File descriptor functions in RTEMS

Eshan Dhawan eshandhawan51 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:17:30 UTC 2020

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:01 AM Joel Sherrill <joel at rtems.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 4:57 PM Eshan Dhawan <eshandhawan51 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>> As @Vaibhav Gupta <vaibhav.varodek at gmail.com> suggested I have also
>> added adding file descriptor functions to my GSOC project.
>> I went through the mailing list archives for more information.
>> RTEMS as its own file descriptor so the functions need to be implemented
>> from scratch.
>> I wanted to get more information related to it.
>>

> What's the set of functions you are proposing for those not tracking your
> draft proposal?

Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n-JOFUbFn6V1kViAGWsEGbVHL9MxlMyKP0BbZhEA1Rs/edit?usp=sharing
I haven't searched about the functions in the list yet. The list was made
by Vaibhav, last year and he told me that it could be added to proposal
this year as well.
I read the archives that these need to be written from scratch.