Problem about porting TCP/IP Stack

jameszxj jameszxj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:58:01 UTC 2020

Hi all,
        Since rtems-libbsd is too heavy for our project, so I tried to port Lightweight TCP/IP stacks.  First I tried lwip, it worked but crashed now and then.
The PC pointed at function _Heap_Block_split(),I could not figure it out. So I tried cycloneTCP . It is more simple than lwip.  But I encountered the same problem.
System still crashed at _Heap_Block_split() sometimes (random),  It made me crazy :(
       I tried on diffrent CPUs (zynq7020, sunxi-t3), the problem was still there.  _Heap_Block_split() is a core function, It seems to have nothing to do with the stack.
Attachments are error messages and disassembly code. Any advices?
       Thanks.