Purpose of _Copyright_Notice?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue May 5 12:37:53 UTC 2020

The original intent wasn't as much a copyright notice as to just
leave some breadcrumb the system was based on RTEMS. I don't
know that even when it was introduced, there was any guarantee
it would be there.

Any ideas on how to leave a string that says "RTEMS is here"?

--joel

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 7:22 AM Sebastian Huber <