Problem re-building RTEMS docs

Andrew Butterfield Andrew.Butterfield at scss.tcd.ie
Tue Nov 3 18:07:21 UTC 2020

Hi Sebatian,

sorry - a typo - the line was

. env/bin/active

as it says in the rtems-central README.md file.

I was running in the venv - I just edited out all the (env) indicators...

> On 3 Nov 2020, at 17:59, Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> wrote:
>
> On 03/11/2020 18:47, Andrew Butterfield wrote:
>
>> cp git-hooks/sanity-check.sh .git/hooks/pre-push
>> git submodule update
>> make env
>> env/bin/activate
>
> This doesn't active the virtual environment. You need:
>
> source env/bin/activate
>
> --
> Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

> Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
> Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09

Andrew Butterfield     Tel: +353-1-896-2517     Fax: +353-1-677-2204
Lero at TCD, Head of Software Foundations & Verification Research Group
School of Computer Science and Statistics,
Room G.39, O'Reilly Institute, Trinity College, University of Dublin
                         http://www.scss.tcd.ie/Andrew.Butterfield/