New BSP development for Microchip's RISC-V based PolarFire SoC ICICLE Kit

somesh deshmukh someshdeshmukh07 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 06:35:08 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I am trying to port the RTEMS v5.1 on PolarFire SoC ICICLE Kit. The
available console driver in the risc-v bsp does not support the target
hardware so I am looking into developing a custom BSP for the PolarFire SoC
ICICLE Kit.
It will be a great help if anyone could point me to custom BSP development
documentation.
Currently I am referring the RTEMS BSP and driver guide(5.1)
<https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/releases/5/5.1/docs/html/bsp-howto/index.html>.

For more information about ICICLE kit please visit the following link:
https://www.microsemi.com/existing-parts/parts/152514

Regards,
Somesh