Proposal: Add BSP documentation to BSP build specification

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Nov 11 16:36:03 UTC 2020

On 11/11/2020 17:32, Gedare Bloom wrote:

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> What is the advantage of doing this?
>
> I don't immediately see the rationale.

The advantage is that as soon as you add/remove a BSP family or variant
to/from the build you can generate an up to date user manual.

Having documentation of the BSP in the build specification helps to
concentrate things which belong together in one spot. In a next step we
should think about adding the BSP option documentation to the user manual.

--
embedded brains GmbH
Sebastian HUBER
email: sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de