Qemu adds Host Requirement for Meson/Ninja

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Nov 23 17:59:11 UTC 2020

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020, 10:56 AM Karel Gardas <karel.gardas at centrum.cz> wrote:

> Not sure, I understand what's going on here, but just over the weekend
> build qemu git on ubuntu 20.04 lts and the only missing package in my
> setup was ninja which I installed with just:
>
> sudo apt install ninja

Thanks for this one.

> IIRC, so ubuntu at least of this particular version should be easy to go...

I didn't mean to imply it was difficult -- just that there are multiple
hosts with instructions and I don't think anyone of us is going to sit down
and run through Mint, Cygwin, Msys2, Raspbian, etc just.to write a
documentation patch. :)

This is going to linger. Perhaps I can add some boilerplate that Qemu
requires Meson and Ninja to those hosts with no mention of it.