Canonical List of BSPs with SMP Support?

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Thu Oct 1 01:57:55 UTC 2020

On 1/10/20 8:29 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> I think we need to discuss what's the expected behavior when you configure SMP
> for a target that doesn't support SMP or BSP that doesn't in an architecture
> that does.

I believe configure process should only succeed if a valid build is possible.

These should also fail:

 ...../configure --target=powerpc-rtems6 --enable-bsp=erc32
 ...../configure --target=sparc-rtems4.11 --enable-bsp=erc32

The arch/bsp naming solves the first of these and I am not sure about the second.