waf bsp_defaults sometimes includes multiple BSPs

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Oct 1 21:38:51 UTC 2020

Hi

I am generating a uniquely named ini file per BSP. In doing an ls -l, I
noticed the size varied by at least a factor of three. This is because when
some BSPs are put in, the entire family is being included.  I suspected
this happens when a BSP name matches the family name but leon3 doesn't trip
this behavior. Here is an example:

config-arm-lpc32xx_mzx.ini:[arm/lpc32xx_mzx]
config-arm-lpc32xx_mzx.ini:[arm/lpc32xx_mzx_stage_1]
config-arm-lpc32xx_mzx.ini:[arm/lpc32xx_mzx_stage_2]

I don't think this behavior is correct. I am asking for the bsp defaults
for a single BSP variant.

--joel