Fwd: [rtems-bsp-builder] 2020-10-13 09:15:22: Profile(s): everything

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Oct 14 16:29:58 UTC 2020

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020, 11:19 AM Sebastian Huber <

> On 14/10/2020 18:16, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> >
> >     > Can you just fix this for now? It builds with autoconf and there
> >     is a
> >     > ticket for it.
> >
> >     I removed the BSPs a while ago also in the old build system:
> >

> https://git.rtems.org/rtems/log/?qt=range&q=70b803b5549016ab1ca12816e862217b8198e449
> >
> >     Why does this work?
> >

> > What do you mean? The bsps are gone but still in the tiers list so
> > attempted. They fail to build as expected. You just missed references
> > to them in the tools
> Ok, I probably misinterpreted your "It builds with autoconf".

I was referring to the rtems-bsp-builder has not been converted to test
with waf. There is a ticket.

Also doubt the kernel RSB package has been converted to use waf with RTEMS
yet.

I really want a clean cut over to waf. Tools, packaging, and documentation.
I'm trying to test a lot. :)