[rtems commit] posix: Fix pthread_spin_unlock()

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Oct 20 04:57:16 UTC 2020

On 20/10/2020 00:17, Chris Johns wrote:
> On 20/10/20 5:06 am, Gedare Bloom wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:11 AM Sebastian Huber
>> <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de>  wrote:

>>> I thought this is the purpose of the "version" field?
>>>
>> https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2018-August/050685.html
>>
>> The problem is that for example this ticket #4157 is closed. So how
>> does someone know the bug isn't fixed in 4.11 and 5?
>>
>> It is a problem we face and why we end up duplicating all these
>> tickets in the first place. I don't know (if there is) a right answer.
> I think cloning tickets is the best solution we have. I cannot see a better path.

Not everything is equally important.

I did run the test suite in an unusual configuration, identified two
unexpected test failures, debugged the tests, reported two issues with
the first affected RTEMS version and a target milestone, and fixed the
issues on the master. This is enough work for bugs which probably affect
only one person on this planet.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de