Does rtems support pci device in arm architecture?

smallphd at aliyun.com smallphd at aliyun.com
Fri Sep 4 03:57:37 UTC 2020

hi, all
QEMU has a feature which lets vm shared memory with host. In such case, the guest can access host memory through a virtual pci device memory space.
And I want use rtems in such a guest. I test qemu arm realview-pbx-a9 and xilinx-zynq-a9 bsp, but both of them can not support pci device in qemu.
Does anybody try use rtems to access a pci device in arm platform, especially a qemu environment, as I want use the ivshmem function of qemu.

Thank you very much!

smallphd at aliyun.com