BSP Test Results

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sat Sep 12 00:12:49 UTC 2020

On 9/9/20 6:47 pm, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 09/09/2020 02:36, Chris Johns wrote:

>>> Is there a ticket for this one? out of curiosity.
>> I do not think so. This and any others will need to be cleaned up once I
>> implement the change to support ticket numbers. I will do that as part of the
>> change seems I added the expected-fail states.
>
> I think it is this one:
>
> http://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3997

Thanks.

> Maybe the expected-fail state should report a ticket number (or link).

Yes. With the ticket number and an internet connection the state of the ticket
can be queried and the subject and state can be used on the test report. For
example the state is expected-fail, the test failed as expected but the ticket
is closed or the other way around the test passes and the ticket is open.