Contributing to rtems

zack_on_the_speed_chanel zack_on_the_speed_chanel at protonmail.ch
Tue Sep 15 00:28:37 UTC 2020

hello, I got locked out of my email but I'm the same person! Currently, I know that we had an original script to format it but it was lost, I also know that to make the new formatting script i have to take the old one and configure it until the diff matches with the original file. Can I get a hold of the  old script I heard that Amar as it

Thanks
Zack