does rtems 5.1 support create a core dump file when accessing a invalid address or other fatal errors?

smallphd at aliyun.com smallphd at aliyun.com
Fri Sep 18 01:24:02 UTC 2020

It is a good starting place to handle the crash problem. Especially the records could be packed to send to a host computer using TCP/IP.
One of the question for us is there is no network interface. But we have a flash disk. So we should modify the send flow using file system instead of network.
Moreover, we need expand the recorded data to get more information of the crash.

smallphd at aliyun.com