pc386 BSP documentation tweaks.

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Mon Sep 21 18:00:47 UTC 2020

On 9/21/20 7:52 PM, Gedare Bloom wrote:
>> By "long gone" I mean this option is handled by configure/make and now
>> also waf, but is not preserved in the C code at all. So basically the
>> option does nothing as implementation C code was probably removed.
>>
>> Or am I looking wrong?
>>

> I think you're correct. I'm just wondering if it is better to note
> that this option exists but doesn't do anything, as opposed to just
> removing its documentation.

I've not managed this over my weekend RTEMS hobby but my idea was to
submit doc change first and then also submit source code change which
would remove configuration bits of the option completely -- result would
be RTEMS clean of the option completely.

Sorry about missing source code removal yet.

Karel