GSoC Lightning Talk on Projects

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Sep 22 21:50:29 UTC 2020

Hi

We will be giving a 3-5 minute talk at the GSoC Mentor Summit (virtual)
about the RTEMS student projects. That basically means 1 slide per student
project. Deadline is Oct 8 so we have a bit of time to polish. I encourage
each student to take the time to do this. This is the opportunity for your
project to get introduced to 400-500 mentors from every participating
project.

I have created a Google Slides presentation and hopefully am inviting the
right set of people to add to it. Each student should add a slide or two on
their project. If you have cool pictures (unlikely) add them.

As reference, this is the 2018 presentation.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ITEQWz2-5jr5l66eN-9VIBJh1efC6XH7t9zScKkqhp8/edit?usp=sharing

If I missed someone on the Slides invite, poke me and I will invite you.

--joel