configure options translated to waf config.ini?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Sep 24 16:48:15 UTC 2020

Hi

I can't find any documentation which guides translating a
RTEMS configure command into the appropriate set of
options in a config.ini file for waf. The only example I could
find has BUILD_TESTS which implies it builds all tests
rather than just samples.

Guidance on translating configure options to config.ini
statements would be appreciated by me and I am sure
by others who will have to update their build procedures.

Guidance on the variables used to override configure.ac
values is also needed but that isn't quite as critical as
just translating the various enable/disable settings.

Thanks.

--joel