Fwd: GCC 10.3 Released

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Apr 9 15:19:45 UTC 2021

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021, 9:07 AM Sebastian Huber <

> On 08/04/2021 14:50, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>
> > Is it time to bump the RSB GCC version for rtems6?
> I am not sure, we are always quite up to date since we track the GCC 10
> release branch. I have a test build running with updates.

I forgot we were tracking the branch not release points.

My test build sweeps on centos, FreeBSD, and Ubuntu will kick in later
today. They run at 445pm Central time every Friday.

I did manage to build PowerPC and SPARC on Cygwin this week but something
happens in the rsb on mingw64. I think that is known.

I want to eventually automate doing a build sweeps on Cygwin and Mingw but
have to.solve it sending reports to build@ and something like Cron.

--joel